Competent Roofer welcomes Synergy Roofing
Synergy Roofing have been accredited and endorsed as Competent Roofer via the Competent Roofer Scheme.
CompetentRoofer is the government-licenced Competent Person Scheme that allows professional roofing contractors to self-certify that their roof refurbishment work complies with Building Regulations within England and Wales.
If you require roof refurbishment, that means more that 50% of you roof needs replacing, then under Building Regulations your Local Authority Building Control need to be notified a minimum of 48 hours before work commences. If you don’t then you risk a fine of £5000, plus the cost of putting the work right if it doesn’t meet the standards of the Building Regulations.
Synergy Roofing is a CompetentRoofer member, as a property owner you will save not only time and money but will have the added assurance that the work carried out meets the exacting standards of Building Regulations by choosing us.
How does that help you ?
- You will not need to notify Local Authority Building Control of any notifiable works
- You will not need to pay for and arrange for any Building Inspector site visit(s)
- You will not need to pay for site visits or notification saving you £’00’s
- You can rest assured the works will be completed and comply to current Building Regulations
- You will receive the Building Control Compliance Certificate
- You will receive a 10 year insurance backed guarantee covering the renovation works
CompetentRoofer members are thoroughly audited and inspected prior to acceptance and undergo regular inspections thereafter.