NFRC Press Release
Local company aims high with top accreditation
Established Peterborough-based company Synergy Roofing is aiming to help improve the local community having just achieved NFRC accreditation.
Achievement of the prestigious accreditation demonstrates the company’s ability to meet the rigorous pre-qualification requirements within the industry. The firm, which covers Domestic and Commercial pitched and flat roofing projects throughout Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas, believes it is in a unique position to offer a professional service with a personal touch.
Business Development Manager, Simon Christie, said: “As an established company with experienced operatives we’re in an excellent position to offer a different, yet informed, perspective on the industry. We’ve got a forward-thinking, fresh approach that we’re sure can help regenerate the local area. The accreditation is the first important step and it heralds a really exciting time for us. We want to contribute to the regeneration of the local community and have the skills to do just that, providing an excellent service based on value for money.”
“The business is built on a philosophy of working seamlessly with contractors and with a focus on strong organic growth while delivering excellent customer service. A locally focused company its policy is to employ and encourage locally while its apprenticeship scheme will help provide for the next generation.”
Accreditation is a certification process of competency, viability and compliance with legal requirements and current codes of practice.
NFRC standards are recognised as being among the highest in their industry. From humble beginnings in 1892, The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Limited (NFRC) has established itself as the leading roofing trade association in the United Kingdom. With seven regions, over 1000 trade contractors and 173 Supplier Members (manufacturers, suppliers and service providers), NFRC represents over 70% of the roofing industry by value.
Only suppliers and contractors that can attain and maintain these high standards will gain admission to the approved NFRC supplier database.
NFRC’s James Talman, Chief Executive of NFRC: “To promote Trade members to gain more work and through this achievement to help Supplier members to sell more products and collectively to achieve quality installation..”
- NFRC actively ensures that members offer high standards of workmanship and sound business practice through a strict code of practice and independent vetting procedure, including site inspections and adhering to the Government-endorsed TrustMark standards.
- All NFRC trade members hold comprehensive insurance cover and insurance-backed warranties are available.
- Approved manufacturers, suppliers and service providers (Supplier Member)
- Heritage specialist roofers and trained and reputable solar installers
- Numerous technical committees, advisory and focus groups. NFRC also provides secretariat for a number of organisations including the Green Roof Organisation (GRO)
- Technical support for members and their clients
- Working closely with a number of other specialist trade associations to ensure one voice for the roofing industry.